Thursday 6 May 2010

E's art

I am always impressed by the work Evelynne does. For an almost 9-year old, I think she's pretty good.


Buttle Lake


Long Beach

FYI: Today is the one year anniversary of my last chemo treatment. I can still remember the entire experience - the smells, the tastes, the feeling, everything. I happily celebrate the end of that time. Wanda took me for lunch today to a new Thai restaurant in town. Very tasty, thanks pal.

Eleven days from now I will enter the hospital yet again. This time, it's for the reconstruction surgery. It's a 6 hour surgery, and I will be in hospital for 6 nights. I've got to get busy getting the house ready for my absence/recovery. I'm really looking forward to what this surgery will give me.

2 comments:

jojo said...

6 days in the hospital - Yikes! So what kind of reconstruction are you doing?

Unknown said...

It's a muscle-sparing TRAM flap. Goddbye tummy, hello boob.