Monday 17 May 2010

A good start to a 6 night stay...

Quote from Victoria:
-"Is it like the Spa?? I mean, do they cook and bring your food to you whenever you like?" Victoria's view of going to the hospital is obviously quite different as from mine, and many others as well. I would think that she is the only person that I know who made a joke out of the fact that Jackie gets a 6 night stay at the hospital. Anyways, I'll get on to the important stuff now.

It is 5:30, and we are about to eat dinner. I have both good and bad news to share with you, and in hopes of keeping everyone happy, I'll start with the positive :-)

Earlier today, I received a phone call from the hospital about Jackie. It was from the doctor, and he said that she did excellent during the surgery, and that she had moved on to the recovery room. Norm went to say hi, and from what he has told me, she looks, feels and is doing great.

Much as I hate to be the bearer of bad news, I must inform you that there is a severe case of the norovirus at the hospital, and there have already been over 20 cases of it. Because of this, NO VISITORS are allowed at the hospital.


Lucas

1 comment:

jojo said...

Tell Jackie her blogger friend from Arkansas, USA sends warm wishes and healing thoughts!